Saturday, February 20, 2010

5 days filled with variety

I have exercised every day this week and all through the week there were a gazillion challenges and reasons why I shouldn't have worked out--but being stubborn as I am, I worked out. On Tuesday I went to a doctor's appointment, straight to the gym and even ran a little on the tread mill, through clothes on and met friends for dinner. Only a 35 minute work out, but it took a lot of effort to fit in those 35 minutes. Wednesday was a giant debocle. I did a training until 5:15 (left 45 minutes early) to drive home in a wretched commute to pick up my husband's drycleaning for court the next day. I got to the dry cleaners I thought he left his clothes and they were not there. My husband was in class and could not answwer the phone, I proceeded to drive to 3 more dry cleaners looking for clothes. It was 8:00 I was exhausted and starving, I got to the gym did 22 minutes on the tread mill and got home. I was pretty mad at myself for having two days of less than an hour exercising, but I was so proud of myself for exercising despite these issues. Thursday I tutored and then went to a 6:30 Zumba class at a different Gold's, this was the best class of my life. The teacher was awesome and pushed me soooo hard. I am going to make my best effort to go to her class every Thursday. Yesterday I went to the gym and did the treadmill and weights. Today I did something very different, I went to the pool and went swimming. I love the water and I pushed myself very hard. I would have swam longer if I had goggles, but my eyes hurt so much I got out of the pool after 32 minutes. Tomorrow I am going to Target to buy goggles and go back to the pool. I am proud of myself, despite everything I have worked out for 20 days in a row!

No comments:

Post a Comment