Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Best exercise yet!

I woke up today super tired...probably because I have been stuck inside since last Thursday due to snow. I have been working out around 2 or 3, today I didn't get to it until 6 because I was feeling so lethargic.

Today was the best day of exercise because my wonderful husband did my work-out with me. We did the 24 minute video "start it up" and about half way through he looked at me and said, "I am sorry for making fun of you, this is a lot harder than it looks." I just loved having him there with me, it made it much more enjoyable. I hope he works out with me again!!! I think I would even wake up in the mornings (which I hate doing) if he would wake up and work out with me.

I also decided that of course I am going to finish Fitness February but I think March is going to be about integrating ww with exercise. I may go down to 5 times a week of exercise in March but I want to do 30 days of journaling what I eat and working out. I think I need to integrate one thing into my life at a time and right now I am trying to make fitness a part of my life. It is hard, I don't like exercising (not one bit), but according to my former ww leader it takes 21 days to form a habit, so in 11 days it should be a habit. I think it may take a little longer for me especially because the last 5 days I have been stuck at home and working out at home is a different habit than going to the gym, but at least I have been committed. I hope one day I can even look forward to working out. (But I won't get ahead of myself...that day is probably very far in the future).

No comments:

Post a Comment