Saturday, February 13, 2010

Latin flava'

Even though I didn't blog yesterday I did "Start it Up" again. I decided that today I needed to vary my at-home workouts a little more because my knees were starting to hurt from all the lunges, squats and plieas (sp?).

Even though I could have gone to the gym the last two days, I have continued my video workouts at home. I have really been enjoying my surprise week off and being lazy. Every day I have woken up and just watched TV in bed, watched TV downstairs (in my pajamas) changed and worked out at home, watched more TV, taken leisurely showers and then watched more TV. I am not quite ready to burst my "bum bubble", so I chose to work out at home to a video today.

I think I will return to the gym when I go back to work. I hope I am still getting good calorie burning workouts in...I am just proud of myself for working out every day and not being a complete bum.

Okay, so Crunch Cardio Salsa, I enjoyed it--it is not as hard as the Zumba class at the gym, but it is fun. I was a little self conscious considering I live on the 2nd floor of an apartment, worrying about my downstairs neighbors, but when I let go of that, I put my hips in motion and salsed away.

Monday I will be halfway through my 30 days of consecutive workouts. I think I am at a disadvantage because my schedule has been so weird, but I haven't been any less committed to my 30 days of exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment